Personalized Dental Implants Treatment in Lansing
Few things impact your smile like missing teeth, both in terms of health and confidence. Thanks to dental implants, you can permanently replace missing teeth and avoid the unpleasant effects of tooth loss. Downtown Dental Studio can help you replace missing teeth using quality dental implants in Lansing. Whether you are missing one tooth or several, our team offers the comprehensive dental implant treatment you need.
With the help of our experienced team, you can regain your ability to chew, speak and smile confidently. Whether you want to upgrade your current bridge or complete your smile after a recent tooth loss, we have what you need. We are privileged to serve residents of Lansing, Grand Ledge, Charlotte, and the surrounding community. Contact our office to learn more about dental implants and whether they are the right solution for you.
CALL US: (517) 487-5666 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
The Benefits of Dental Implants Treatment
Dental implants are a highly effective tooth replacement option as they protect your oral health and improve your smile's aesthetic. They are also the only restorations that replace the root and crown of a missing tooth. Here are a few benefits that make implants a reliable and popular option for replacing teeth:
- Natural appearance: Dental implants offer natural-looking results due to their design to look and function like natural teeth. You can continue enjoying your favorite meals and start smiling confidently with your dental implants.
- Permanent solution: Unlike conventional tooth replacement restorations like dentures and bridges, implants are highly durable. Since they permanently fuse with the jawbone, dental implants can serve you for a lifetime with proper care and maintenance.
- Low maintenance: The beauty of dental implants is that they do not require special care. Because they look, feel, and function like natural teeth, you can also take care of them as such.
- Bone health: Jawbone degradation is an unpleasant effect of tooth loss. Dental implants prevent bone loss by providing the necessary stimulation to keep your jawbone healthy and strong.
- No Risk of Tooth Decay: Dental implants consists of titanium materials that are not susceptible to decay. However, proper oral hygiene is necessary to keep away gum disease.
Our Dental Implant Pretreatment Procedures
When you visit our practice for dental implant placement, you will undergo a thorough oral evaluation to establish your eligibility. To qualify for dental implants, you need excellent oral health and adequate jawbone to support the restorations. If you have insufficient jawbone or oral health issues, you may have to undergo pretreatments to strengthen your jaw and create a healthy foundation for your implants. We offer the following pretreatment services to prepare you for your implant procedure:
- Extraction: Extraction may be necessary when you have suffered severe tooth damage, decay, or have loose teeth due to gum disease. Our dentist gently performs the extraction and does everything possible to make the process comfortable for you.
- Bone Grafting: Bone grafting enhances the density and volume of your jawbone to facilitate successful bonding with implants. The procedure involves transplanting supplemental bone tissue to the affected area to encourage bone regeneration. Usually, we wait until you heal completely before placing the implants.
Dental Implant Solutions for Your Needs
Dental implants can support various prosthetics to restore your bite function completely. The choice of implant-supported restoration will depend on the number of missing teeth you want to replace and your budget. We offer two implant-supported options to complete your smile, depending on your needs.
- Crowns: Dental crowns are caps that we attach to a single dental implant to fill the gap after tooth loss. We recommend implant-supported crowns for patients replacing individual teeth. Our dental crowns are tooth-colored and will blend seamlessly with the rest of your natural teeth.
- Bridges: If you have lost two or more teeth in a row, you can consider an implant-supported bridge. The bridge rests on two dental implants, unlike conventional bridges that rely on abutment teeth for support. You can replace up to four consecutive missing teeth with one dental bridge.
Post-Treatment Care for Your Implants
The longevity and health of your implants will depend on how well you take care of them. Although they do not require special care and treatment, you should be proactive about your oral hygiene and go for routine checkups. Also, avoid using your teeth to bite hard surfaces as the restorations are susceptible to damage. If you engage in contact sports or physical activity, we recommend wearing a sports guard to protect your teeth.
Your Trusted Team for Dental Implants in Lansing
Regardless of the number of missing teeth you want to replace, our implant dentist has the skill and experience to rebuild your smile. We utilize modern dentistry techniques to ensure efficiency and deliver a positive experience to all our patients. When you visit us, you can expect personalized treatment in a friendly and welcoming environment. Book an appointment with us today for reliable dental implant placement in Lansing!
CALL US: (517) 487-5666 REQUEST APPOINTMENT