As a dental office, we already took standard precautions in the pre-COVID era which included but were not limited to:
- Sterilization of all patient contact surfaces with medical grade disinfectant (proven effective against Sars-CoV-2)
- Ultrasonic/autoclave sterilization of all dental instruments
- Universal infection control precautions
Now, our team is taking extra precautions to keep you safe! Not only do we follow MDA, ADA, CDC and OSHA guidelines, but we have also implemented these measures for your health and wellness:
- Medical grade air purifiers throughout the office--by Surgically Clean Air
- COVID-19 screenings
- Temperature checks
- Frequent disinfection of common use areas
- Additional protective equipment for all staff members
- Barriers at the front desk
In addition to following these practices, we will be implementing social distancing at our practice to make patients feel as comfortable as possible. This is why we ask all patients to call our office upon arrival at (517)487-5666.
If you have any questions, please contact our office. We look forward to seeing you soon!